WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Job openings…Post them here!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Looking to hire an experienced water & mold restoration technician. IICRC certification is a must!

Company van and gas card provided.

Base salary $60k - $75k / year + bonus & commission (based on experience)

We are growing fast and there is room for advancement. Please call me at 951-404-4155 for a confidential interview.

We serve All Riverside and some San Diego County with some work in OC and San Bernardino County as well.

Last edited:

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Wait, I though companies were laying off people due to the impending doom???????? Crazy times!!!!!!!!!
There’s a real labor shortage, so it’s hard to retain people.

It’s not really new job creation, as much as it is filling positions vacated by people who either left the workforce, or found greener pastures vacated by others.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Tierra Site Works, Inc.
We perform demolition, shoring, excavation, grading and structural concrete.

Our service area is LA County and southern Ventura county.

All positions include standard benefits and weekly gas money

Estimator/Project Manager $35.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Equipment operators $25.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Concrete Foreman $30.00 plus per hour depending on experience

General concrete labor $20.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Shane Scully-Owner 818-540-5656

nordictom

Reaction score
Just announced plans to hire 270 people.
I doubt we hit that number.
But if she likes the outdoors we will have allot of fielding positions opening.
I think that’s $28hr?

If she has some CAD issues experience we will have designer openings as well where she will learn AUD I’m not sure what that pays to start. Probably low $30
She has an Envir. Science Degree, she has experience in geo mapping? maybe Cad, not sure.

bldrinker

Reaction score
She has an Envir. Science Degree, she has experience in geo mapping? maybe Cad, not sure.
Those are good skills to have. We have an environmental department that reviews all projects before construction.
That degree probably isn’t to common and being female will really help. Tell her to use the word safety in her application

Nordic John

Reaction score
Need a experienced metal fabricator. Experience with aluminum, steel and stainless steel required. This is full time! Pay depends on experience. Need someone ASAP! Call John @ Nordic Boats 928-855-7420

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Looking to hire an experienced water & mold restoration technician. IICRC certification is a must!

Company van and gas card provided.

Base salary $60k - $75k / year + bonus & commission (based on experience)

We are growing fast and there is room for advancement. Please call me at 951-404-4155 for a confidential interview.

We serve All Riverside and some San Diego County with some work in OC and San Bernardino County as well.
Nice! You and me both man lol, solid water supervisors are hard as hell to find. Good luck in your search!

Your ad here

Reaction score
Company I work for does grading and paving. They're always looking for operators, labors, asphalt guys. It's not anything to brag about but there is a paycheck every week and it's a small family business. If you're expecting to be able to sit in a piece of equipment all day everyday then it's not for you. Work is all over Phoenix.

Sportin' Wood

Reaction score
Need a experienced metal fabricator. Experience with aluminum, steel and stainless steel required. This is full time! Pay depends on experience. Need someone ASAP! Call John @ Nordic Boats 928-855-7420
I passed this on assuming you need a welder fabricator. Welders will continue to be challenging as AWS reports a shortage of 400K welders in 2024. Fabricators/welders will be even more difficult. Good Luck.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Before you read this, it’s a friend of mine and the job is to be taken seriously. They handle merchandise for the largest trade shows in the world. If you apply don’t embarrass me.

——————-

Company: Piston Driven LLC, Tradeshow Branding & Merchandising
Job Description: Automotive Trade Show and Event Crew Chief
F/T position responsible for short- and long-term operations and logistics; including maintaining and preparing a combination of 10 trucks and trailers for 18-20 shows per year. Must be mechanically inclined, detail oriented and a self-starter. Must have the ability to keep equipment, warehouse and assets exceptionally prepped (show ready). Control the receiving and organization of merchandise pre and post show.
Company background:
We are a turnkey solution for trade show and event branding. We design and oversee the manufacturing of a variety of upscale apparel and merchandise. On site at events we operate up to 10 retail locations that include our mobile merchandising trailers. We expand our labor pool per event. We are a small team with an aggressive hands on approach and are extremely goal oriented.
Responsibilities:
All aspects of pre and post event operations, warehouse organization, maintenance & logistics. On site management of store setups, asset management and fulfillment. Upfitting and remodeling of new and existing equipment. Transportation of assets to and from events. Document and create an environment that makes the next event better than the last as it relates to efficiency, cost savings & on-site execution.
Skills & Requirements:
Mechanically inclined
Clean and organized
Great Communication
Prompt
Attention to detail
Basic knowledge of Microsoft office & general computer skills
Forklift experience
Travel including some weekends
Preferred Skills:
Commercial driver’s license

Benefits:
Fun work environment at automotive based events
Flexible work schedule
Holidays off
Performance based bonus opportunities

send resumes to [email protected]

RD

nordictom

Reaction score
MWD Jobs
1661986414014.png
1661986414014.png

Water Romper

Reaction score
17,000 new jobs- Do your research, Jobs a plenty even today.

1662128256530.png

Gone_Flat

Reaction score
We are looking for Superintendents, Project Managers, PE’s, etc. Just put up a few Billboards on the FWY.
Wish you had jobs in nor cal .

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Account Managers in CA or AZ.

There are two openings that I saw on our email this morning. They pay between 90-110k starting depending on the area. It is 100% remote, other than a handful of trips per year. The "team" that these openings are on is my old team before I took over my current role. 5% 401k match, unlimited PTO (and I don't mean BS Unlimited, you are encouraged and required to take time off....work life balance is very important to this company), insurance, etc.. I've been in my industry a long time, and you would have to make me an absolutely stupid offer to walk away from where I am now (this company).

You don't need to originate from the industry it is in, basic sales ability, a social personality, and attention to detail are a must. Bachelors degree is required. You need to know how to handle deadlines, and be proficient in office, and netsuite based programs. If anyone is interested drop me a PM and we can set up a time to chat and see if its something you want to move forward in.

Caydens Cat

all I got was a t-shirt
Reaction score
Any recent bio-engineering or ME grads with some experience? Looking for an Engineer II to be the internal front line for maintaining/troubleshooting our fleet of medical diagnostic instruments and equipment. Competitive pay, bennies, 401k, etc. A really good way to get industry experience for those starting their career in the biotech field. San Diego (Sorrento Valley). PM for details.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Tierra Site Works, Inc.
We perform demolition, shoring, excavation, grading and structural concrete.

Our service area is LA County and southern Ventura county.

All positions include standard benefits and weekly gas money

Estimator/Project Manager $35.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Equipment operators $25.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Concrete Foreman $30.00 plus per hour depending on experience

General concrete labor $20.00 plus per hour depending on experience

Shane Scully-Owner 818-540-5656
I filled all positions with eight super qualified new employees except for equipment operator position.

Still on the hunt for an experienced heavy equipment operator.

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Dynojet Research,
North Las Vegas, NV.

We are looking for a Motorcycle/ATV/UTV Technical Phone Support Representative in our North Las Vegas, NV office.

The responsibilities of this job include taking phone calls from our customers, fielding questions about our products as well as providing technical support. You should have some work experience in the motorcycle, ATV/UTV or other powersports performance field, excellent customer service skills, a basic working knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel & Outlook, good organizational skills, be self-motivated/energetic and personable. In exchange, we offer a competitive wage and a full benefits package.

Check out our website to get a better feel for who we are and what we do by visiting www.Dynojet.com. You can also find us on Facebook and LinkedIn.

Blue Cross medical/dental/vision
401k w/matching
HSA
Flex Spending Account
Short term disability
10k life ins
6 PTO days per year
Major holiday paid
@ 1 year, 80hrs of PTO, @6 years, 120hrs of PTO, @11 years, 160hrs of PTO. Can roll 1 years worth to following year
Starting @ $18/hr
Possibility to work remotely once training is complete.

Send resume to [email protected]

Hired one, but now are looking for a second.

Roosky01

Reaction score
Honestly, some of the wages posted in this thread are surprising to me. I would’ve thought with the cost of living out there, especially in CA, they would be higher?

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Honestly, some of the wages posted in this thread are surprising to me. I would’ve thought with the cost of living out there, especially in CA, they would be higher?
CA would prefer you living in an ADU in someone’s backyard paying $1600/mo. That’s how they are going to solve the housing crisis.

RaceTec

Reaction score
Looking to hire a few positions, Shipping and Inspection, Sales Assistant, Sales Person. All full time with benefits. Sales Assistant can be part time but must have basic computer knowledge such as Excel. Sales Person must have basic engine knowledge, we can teach them about pistons... Apply in person or send resume to [email protected]

Daytona47

Reaction score
MMR ELECTRIC INC.

We are an electrical contractor based out of La Crescenta CA. We work mainly in Los Angeles but go as far as Orange County to Ventura. We work on ground up multi family, high end residential ground up, as well as a lot of TI commercial work.
We are looking for helpers up to experienced electricians. Pay varies based on experience. Our guys average 40-55 hours a week. Company trucks provided to foreman. Please contact: [email protected] or
[email protected]

Www.Mmrelectric.com