WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Speed UTV take 3

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I would sell my L6 gas for 15K. It has lots of upgrades.
I guess my issue is, given the times we're in, and sleeping on it, I feel the $20,000 or even $15,000 would be better spent on pool furniture or other things I need for the house.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really $350,000 per month? Not one chance they are paying that. Is that in Peso? Or is thar why they still haven’t delivered any vehicles so the policy doesn’t start? Just curious how you came up with that number?

Since your a RG fan and have direct contact tell him to shut up and deliver what he promised! Stop saying it’s bettter than any other manufacturer. Stop hating on people who speak out. Do what you promised!

Haven’t seen anymore containers delivered what’s going on?

Well I could argue with you.. but why? You got it all figured out. Lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I guess my issue is, given the times we're in, and sleeping on it, I feel the $20,000 or even $15,000 would be better spent on pool furniture or other things I need for the house.

When we purchased some outdoor furniture I was shocked at the costs of it.. couch is like 5k!

RD

NicPaus

Reaction score
I hear ya. I got my blueprints ready to submit for a addition and 1300 sq ft garage. Need to come up with the 250K to build it in about 10 months when city approves it. Have 2 6 seaters figure I could live with 1. But don't really want to sell anything to do the project.

Reactions: DWC

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
When we purchased some outdoor furniture I was shocked at the costs of it.. couch is like 5k!

RD
That will cover exactly one Ostrich leather sectional....just saying 👀 fuckin thing is next level comfortable though and looks cool as hell...your not getting it in 2 weeks though...maybe 6-12 months....maybe🤣🤣

PaPaG

Reaction score
So honest question, when do they estimate the speed cars will be delivered now? I would love to see these in action in the hands of their future owners someday.

Singleton

Reaction score
So honest question, when do they estimate the speed cars will be delivered now? I would love to see these in action in the hands of their future owners someday.
Current owners (the ten luck ones) are scheduled to get car once resigned transmission is approved and shipped.
The next set of deliveries was scheduled in late April/ early May, but pending approval of redesigned transmission before getting shipped.

EarpRider

Reaction score
🤷‍♂️
Screenshot_20230321-184927_Facebook.jpg

Skywonders

Banned
Reaction score
Current owners (the ten luck ones) are scheduled to get car once resigned transmission is approved and shipped.
The next set of deliveries was scheduled in late April/ early May, but pending approval of redesigned transmission before getting shipped.
What year? 2024? 2025?

pixrthis

Reaction score

hallett21

Reaction score
At least he’s not wasting money flying first class. I wonder what Honda products are built there.
Pretty sure there’s a stop in between the US and Vietnam. If I were flying back and forth that much I’d sure as hell be in at least business class for the long leg lol.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Is there a readers Digest version?? Has the car been delivered to any customers? And are there any actual "ride' reports?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Is there a readers Digest version?? Has the car been delivered to any customers? And are there any actual "ride' reports?
The customers got to take theirs for a ride. There is reports on that ride. But they can't take them home. Because they are waiting for upgraded transmissions.

I think I got the cliff notes right.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score

riverroyal

Reaction score
Good to see

Refresh my memory...Hisun is building these? Some reason I thought that wasn't happening

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Coming on 5 weeks since the first 10 we’re taken out on a ride. They still don’t have transmissions for them still can’t take them home and no further deliveries have happened.
That’s one hell of a “stop ride”

But the owners have been using them.. they just asked that until they get updated for them to leave them at the Hastings building?

riverroyal

Reaction score
Building chassis in 12 minutes.
So 40 cars a day. 200 a week. 860 a month. About 10000 a year.
Looks like train is leaving the station. Bunch of you should get cars soon.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
But the owners have been using them.. they just asked that until they get updated for them to leave them at the Hastings building?
I don’t understand why they can’t take them home and just bring them back when the new transmission arrives? Especially if they have paid for the car already. Even if they break it what’s the big deal, they are getting a new one anyways.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I don’t understand why they can’t take them home and just bring them back when the new transmission arrives? Especially if they have paid for the car already. Even if they break it what’s the big deal, they are getting a new one anyways.
Logic doesn’t run in this day n age lol. I wouldn’t be very happy having to drive to havasu use my car and return it daily? End of weekend?

Hopefully speed is washing them in between trips lol

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Not sure.. I didn’t get it either?
Logic doesn’t run in this day n age lol. I wouldn’t be very happy having to drive to havasu use my car and return it daily? End of weekend?

Hopefully speed is washing them in between trips lol
I would suspect there might be other issues they are checking out in between rides other than the transmission. Didn’t they say that the first run they would be doing quality checks? I could be wrong with all the info that’s been thrown around. But maybe that’s why?

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Looks like Robby is in Vietnam. Hopefully he will do an update show soon.

Robby was at the Desert Bar this past Sunday with one of his cars, I spoke to him a few minutes after telling him he was illegally parked.

EarpRider

Reaction score

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Japan for Honda
He literally flew over a giant Honda factor while flying into Vietnam.

And yes, the cars have VIN's, I have seen them, and there have been pictures of them.

You ad ZERO value here to this forum, have you tried Glamisdunes.com, or Desertwhips on facebook? There's more of your type over there.